The pedestals are made of a 5 mm thick talc-loaded polypropylene copolymer. They can be produced also of polyester fibre-glass (the auto-extinguishable version) and of polycarbonate (the transparent version). The materials are resistant to ageing, bad weather, ultraviolet light, and to chemical products.
- Size of supporting head of pedestal: surface 190 cm², diameter 155 mm
- Size of supporting base of pedestal: surface 320 cm², diameter 200 mm
- Slope correction possible from 0 to 5% (0 to 5 cm/m)
Overview height of pedestals
- DPH0 -> fixed height: 17 mm (+ slope corrector 27 mm)
- DPH1 -> fixed height: 28 mm (+ slope corrector: 38 mm)
- DPH2 -> height range: 35 - 53 mm (+ slope corrector: 45 - 63 mm)
- DPH3 -> height range: 50 - 78 mm (+ slope corrector: 60 - 88 mm)
- DPH4 -> height range: 74 - 110 mm (slope corrector integrated in the head)
- DPH5 -> height range: 100 - 170 mm (slope corrector integrated in the head)
- Heights over 170 mm will be reached by adding the coupler C2 to the DPH5 - read more about the coupler in the section “Components”.